In Moscow, a residential building was evacuated after the poisoning of a family with an unknown substance

In Moscow, employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations evacuated all residents from a five-story building in the Lyublino district after poisoning a family of three with an unknown substance. This is reported by the Baza Telegram channel.

On August 14, in an apartment on 40 Let Oktyabrya Avenue, a 23-year-old girl and her parents were poisoned by an unknown substance. According to the victim Vitaly Ponomarev, his wife first lost consciousness - he found her in the bathroom, where the geyser was working. Then his daughter's condition worsened. All family members (and the dog) subsequently had seizures. The man was treated on the spot, the rest were hospitalized.

JSC MOSGAZ denied a gas leak in the apartment. To find out the reasons for the poisoning, a mobile laboratory was called to the scene, which took air samples. According to preliminary information, the family was poisoned by a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrocyanic acid fumes. Such acid can be found in indoor plants, in rodent poison, and also be released during smoldering wiring. However, the exact source of the release of toxic substances in the apartment has not yet been established.

Later it became known that the concentration of carbon dioxide in a residential building exceeded the norm by 14 times.

American Daily Newspaper

Learn More →